Appointment Terms and Conditions
When you finalise an appointment with us, you accept all of our terms and conditions
- If you need to cancel your appointment please send us an email at email@example.com, or message our Facebook Page.
- Appointments cancelled or rescheduled inside of the 24 hours until service window will incur a 50% cancellation fee. The cancellation fee will be rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment, if you are more than 5 minutes late we will be unable to complete the service and you will have to be rebooked. Please note you will be charged the cancellation fee as our time has already been booked up with you.
- If you miss an appointment or arrive late your account will be marked with a ‘Did not show’. If you receive three of these we will no longer be able to take appointments for you as it is not fair to other clients who could use the time slot.
- Please be careful when making appointments online. If you create appointments which are within a close time frame of each other and fail to go to one, you will still be charged the cancellation fee. We are able to check on your appointments for you so feel free to contact us. Otherwise, you are also able to change most appointments yourself through your confirmation email. Empire Lashes & Beauty takes no responsibility for your management of appointments.
- Cancellation fees differ slightly for appointments with deposits. Please read below to see these terms and conditions.
- Appointments with additional services to the Full Set will only be charged a deposit for the Full Set.
- Rescheduling an appointment outside of the 24 hours until service window will not require an additional deposit.
- No refunds will be given for appointments cancelled outside of the 24 hours until service window. A credit for the deposit amount will be added to your account and be available for use at your next appointment.
- Credit on your account is not available to use for paying deposits online. If you would like to use your credit towards a deposit for another appointment, please contact us directly. The credit can be used in-store to pay the remainder of an appointment.
- Any cancellations or rescheduling inside the 24 hours until service window will have the deposit used to cover the cancellation fee.
Post Appointment Issues
- Your lash artist will measure the length and curl of your natural lashes before starting your service. They will then recommend a length, curl, and style for your extensions. You are able to alter what you receive but will forfeit the ability for us to do a free fix up for any issues in the first week after your appointment. Extensions that are longer or curlier than what we recommend will have a higher likelihood of issues as they do not suit your natural lashes.
- Your lash artist is able to take before photos if you would like to see the difference.
- If you have an allergic reaction (Tearing or runny eyes, Swollen eyelids, Soreness, burning, or pain) please notify us within 24 hours of your appointment, we will book you in for a free removal and full refund.
- Empire Lashes & Beauty takes no responsibility for the aftercare of your lash extensions. Please make yourself familiar with our aftercare advice to maintain your lash extensions. If you find there is an issue with your lash extensions please notify us within 1 week of your lash appointment to rectify the issue, free of charge.
- We only provide a refund if the service causes a medical issue. In all other cases, we have the right to provide a fix-up appointment.
- We offer EFTPOS and Cash payments in-store.
- We have a backup facility which allows us to email you with a link to an online payment system. Payments done through this system must be made within seven days of the appointment. Any outstanding payments will mean we are unable to provide your next service.
- Top ups are recommended every 2-3 weeks. Appointments after 3 weeks will likely require a full set.
- Please note if you have booked in for a top up and come to your appointment with less than 50% of a full lash set this is considered a full set and will be charged accordingly.
- If you currently have any lash extensions on from another salon, we are happy to infill on the lashes if they are applied to our Empire Lashes & Beauty standard. Please contact us first as we may need to remove your existing lash extensions and apply a new full set.
- We will change your appointment to a half top up if you have over 75% of your extensions remaining at your appointment. These appointments cannot be booked online and the Lash Artist has the final say on what the service will be. Half top ups are charged at half of the top up price rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- Collect nine stamps on a single card to redeem at your 10th appointment. The 10th appointment will be free.
- Stamps can only be collected through top-up services.
- A completed loyalty card must be presented at the time of the appointment to receive the free service.
- Loyalty cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount
- Students will have the choice of using either the student discount or the loyalty card system.
Photos and Videos
- We occasionally will ask to take photos or videos of you to use on our website and Social Media.
- By agreeing to have your photo or video taken you also agree for us to use them online.
- If at any stage we have a photo or video online which you would like removed please let us know.
- We offer student discounts. Please bring your valid Student ID to the appointment. Student Discounts are only available on Lash Extension Services.
- All discounts are mutually exclusive.
- Please note this is a shared working space. As we can have multiple clients at one time, please only bring a maximum of one support person with you. Children are welcome but please ensure they have adult supervision during your service.
- If children bring an electronic device with them which plays sound, please ensure they have headphones plugged in. If you do not have headphones we can provide some for you.
- If you have an appointment with someone in training please be prepared for longer than usual service times. We will have someone overseeing the service to ensure that the quality of work is up to our high standard.
We sell our Lash Extensions to other Beauty Salons in New Zealand.
To make an order register for an account through the ‘My Account’ button in the top right-hand corner of our site. From here you can view the full selection of items on our Products page.
Orders will only be processed for Beauty Salons based in New Zealand. Orders will not be processed for individuals or businesses not involved in the Beauty Industry.