First off we will start with the information on how the new system will work:
- Collect 500 points and receive a $50 Empire Lashes & Beauty credit
- Collect points at a rate of 1 point per $1 spent
- The rewards system is automatically controlled through our booking system
- Collected points expire 12 months after receiving them
- Points are available to collect on all services
- Only one person can use each client account, anyone found using multiple people on a single account will have their points removed
Next, we have some information on how the swap over will go between the two systems:
- The loyalty card system will be replaced by the Rewards system starting from the 2nd of November 2020
- All current discounts will stop on the 2nd of November 2020. This includes; Student discount, Loyalty cards, and VIP discounts. This does not include any new discounts or promotions.
- We will no longer hand out new loyalty cards as you will not be able to complete it prior to the new system being implemented.
- Loyalty card stamps cannot be converted to the new system.
- If you have a loyalty card with 8 or 9 stamps on it after the 2nd of November, we will give you a free top-up for your next appointment when the card is shown. This will only be available until the end of November 2020. From the 1st of December, the old loyalty cards will no longer be accepted in any capacity.
- If you finish your loyalty card between the 3rd of August and the start of the new system, there will not be any rewards added at the start of the new system for additional appointments completed during this time.
We are really excited about this new system which will reward everyone and makes it easier by not having to remember to bring your card along!